Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Try It on Tuesday!! Zoya Mira

I have had Zoya Mira for a little while now. I love the purple gumball color of Mira. As always with Zoya's polishes, Mira applied like a dream. She would've been a one coater, but I noticed a few bald spots on the first coat. The second coat completely filled that in and Mira was perfection!

I'm also a big fan of the name Mira! How cute is that? Mira, Mira, Mira!! Anywho, my Try It On Tuesday post is dedicated to the lovely grapey purple of Mira.


Take a look:




Isn't she a beauty? I think so.

So, are you taking part in the Try It On Tuesday challenge? You definitely should! It allows you to try the polishes that you haven't. If you participate post your picture on my Facebook page, I'd love to see.


Thanks for reading,
xoxo -Tamala


(Mira was purchased with my own money and all opinions are my own. I wasn't paid for this review.)

No comments:

Post a Comment