Thursday, June 7, 2012

NOTD- KB Shimmer Key Lime Pie


My NOTD post today is KB Shimmer's Key Lime Pie. KB Shimmer is an Indie polish maker and I stumbled across these polishes on Facebook. I really wanted one of  KB Shimmer's other polishes and decided that two would be more bang for my buck. I spotted Key Lime Pie and I thought it was a unique polish. I had never seen a bright neon green with tons of glitter before. I can say I was intrigued!



Key Lime Pie as I stated has a bright neon green base with small green and gold glitters and various sizes of  hex glitters and gold & white bar glitters. This polish is so beautiful in person. I did two coats and I really love the outcome.

Because Key Lime Pie is full of chunky glitter is does get a little thick after being opened for awhile, but I found the formula and application to be very good. I didn't have many problems with it at all. There will be some bar glitters that stick out. All you have to do is move them around to make them lay flat or cut them after your top coat dries. Apply two coats of top coat and your mani will be smooth.




What do you think of this polish? Are you lemming it? What polishes from KB Shimmer are you lemming?

(You can find KB Shimmer on Facebook!)

Thanks for reading,
xoxo -Tamala


(Key Lime Pie was purchased with my own money and all opinions are my own. I wasn't paid for this review.)

3 comments: