Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Revlon Royal

I've had Revlon Royal for a little while now and I had yet to try it. I've been hearing great things about it and I was wondering what was taking me so long to try it out. I LOVE blues. I think you all know that by now, so I thought, why not just try it out and see for myself?

I loved this polish. It is blue, a jelly and easy to work with. This polish gave my no issues. The formula was amazing and the application was great. Royal wasn't too thick nor too thin. I applied it in 2 normal coats and there wasn't any VNL (visible nail line), until I took the pictures. Because Royal is a jelly there will be some sort of VNL, but it's not too obvious with the naked eye.

Check the photos below:


(Artificial light and no flash)
I wanted to get the best representation of the 
true color of Royal.

(Natural light shot)
You can see VNL here, but it's not too bad. 

Royal is a very nice blue that is between cobalt and navy blue. The color definitely depends on your lighting. If you don't have Royal, go get it NOW! It is a must have. Your highness doesn't disappoint!!

What do you think of this polish? Are you on your way to find it now?

Thanks for Reading,
xoxo -Tamala


(Royal was purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and I wasn't paid for this review.)


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I picked this up just a few days ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep thinking I will get this to wear for an upcoming wedding, just not sure the bride will be happy about it (I'm a bridesmaid) I'll have to wait until we are closer to the date to find out.

    I do like the color though!

    ReplyDelete