Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The New Black: Wave Ombre

Are you into Ombre manicures? I am and I never know what colors to choose when deciding to do an ombre manicure. I have attempted this feat many times and failed to follow through :-( Well, The New Black has come up with a little package that helps with this scenario. The Ombre we'll discuss here is called The Bank Holiday Weekend Ombre 5-Piece Nail Polish Set - Wave. 










This Ombre set ranges from an aqua-turquoise to a minty green. The color translates very well from the bottle to the nail. My nails were vibrant and exciting due to the shimmer and metallic throughout this set. The formula is also done very well. There were no issues with application at all and the polishes dried fairly quickly. Just two thin coats and you're done!!


The New Black's lacquers are 4-free and Vegan-friendly!!


Take a look at the mani I did: 


The beauty of this product is that you can choose 
which color to put on each finger. You can also
mix it up each time. 

Natural light shot here. 
This reminds me of the Beach.

The Bank Holiday Weekend Ombre 5-Piece
 Nail Polish Set in Wave. 




The New Black has several other Ombre manicrue sets to choose from.
You can find The New Black on PinterestFacebook and Tumblr. The New Black products are sold at Sephora


Thanks for reading,
xoxo -Tamala

(*The products in this post were sent for my review. All opinions are my own and I was not paid for this review.)

4 comments: